Referring a Patient for Audiology and Speech Pathology Services to HEAR Center:
Referring a Medicare patient: please write a prescription for an Audiological Evaluation (hearing exam). Please fax to: (626)796-2030
Referring an HMO patient- The patient's primary care physician must submit a referral naming HEAR Center as the preferred Specialist.
To refer an HMO Patient please include the following CPT Codes:
- Audiological evaluation (hearing exam), include all CPT codes in authorization:
- 92550, 92587, 92553, 92556, 92582, 92579, 92555, 92557
- Speech-Language Evaluation please include CPT code 92523
- Speech-Language Therapy please include CPT code 92507 and Qty: 12, 24, or 32 (depending on report)
- Hearing Aids:
- Monaural: V5130, V5140
- Binaural: V5050, V5060
- Earmolds: V5264, and Qty: 2
For HealthCare Partners (HCP): you can find us as: HEAR CTR
All other insurances- We accept PPO’s, EPO’s, Straight Medi-Cal, Medi-Care, CCS, and Regional Center's.
Sliding Scale (reduced) rate are available.
Now somone in need? Call us and we will try to help.
Still have question? Call you at (626) 796-2016 and will help you.
PLEASE FAX REFERRALS OR PRESCRIPTIONS TO (626) 796-2320
OR EMAIL REFERRALS TO: email@example.com