Hearing Screening Training
August 9, 2019 Tentative Agenda
- 9:00am – 10:00pm - Lecture
- 10:00pm-11:00am – Q&A, demonstration, and practice screening
- 11:00am-12:30pm – Screening Test (instructor will test each student individually on ability to test) and Proctor exam (10 questions-20 questions) and provide certificate of seminar completion
- Learn how to use the testing equipment
Cost of Hearing Screening Training Program:
- $150 per student at HEAR Center Facility (we can accommodate a training at our site with a minimum of 10 students per trainings.
- $200 per student at desired location (minimum of 4 students per training).
***We do not certify for hearing screenings. During this training we will not provide any type of credentialing or certification to screening individuals. Please see California guidelines for School Audiometrist. This training is for learning purposes only. ***